The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
checkout
Post checkout 
When I click "check out" it takes me to the "step one" page. This seems to be a new HTML page as it doesn't use my styles that the other pages use in the free form logic.

Where can I find this page to modify body color etc?

Gtomer

store/html/forms/your_gateway_name-orderform.html
this is for the most part html and you'll need to add header scripting for cdd and js and the like to render on step one.

store/library/your_gateway_name-order_lib.pl
this is the majority of the source of step two and some of the thank you page. css and other header scripting is dynamically inserted through whatever means you incorporated for the product pages and the viewcart page. so if you used the freeform logic method then header info will be imported from there.
d

Edited by moderator - removed cart id in URL
Please remove the cart id from the URL when posting your store's URL on the forum. Failure to do so will allow anyone to see the info inputted by the original user of the shopping cart/basket.

i have noticed that when i have something in my cart and i "view cart", if i click the checkout link at the top right of the page it takes me to a step one page that is designed like the rest of my pages and has the items in the cart with the totals,

removed

but if i view cart and click the complete order button down towards the bottom of the page, it takes me to a different step one page that is not the design i have, and there is nothing in the cart.

removed

If you notice one link takes you to my store but the other takes you to the agora store. Is there a way to change that and make that button go the same place as the checkout link?

Last edited by Jme574 on Mon Mar 06, 06 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
You need to set up the Secure/SSL URL in BOTH:
manager -> Main AgoraCart Store Settings

AND
manager -> Payment Gateway

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
ok - i am on a shared server with my hosting company the manager says
Quote:
Leave blank if not using SSL
. Shared SSL hosting, enter the SSL URL in form of: https://www.SSLserverURLhere.com/pathtoStoreHere/agora.cgi.

How would i find out what the www.SSLserverURLhere.com is?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ask you web host if shared SSL is available and if it is, what is the URL to use it.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
ok they told me to use https://secure40.hostgator.com/~usernamehere/ but when i use https://secure40.hostgator.com/~xxxxxx/indianadjs.com/shoppingcart/agora.cgi i get a 404 page not found error

ok you don't put the domain name in the path. please post the username. your username is not confidential. it will show up in the ssl url anyways. the url/path config should look something like this...

https://secure40.hostgator.com/~indianad/shoppingcart/agora.cgi

the above does not work nor any abbreviation of your domain name as the username. so where you see "indianad" replace it with your user name.
d

Thank You for all the help! I got the SSL working. However, when I use the zOffline option and i click either the credit card or paypal option on the bottom, it doesn't do anything. I have a business account with paypal, can I incorporate it with this cart?

zOffline is obsolete with AgoraCart, we now use combo-orderform.html.
PayPal is a gateway that is available to pro members.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1