The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
"Make Changes" button gives empty form
see if any of this makes sense to you. i'm in unfamiliar waters here.
looking at your ppinc through my browser i see the scripting. hence your desire to upload in binary. i think the binary issue maybe due to the chinese characters. however this messes up your perl, try setting up your html editor and/or plain text editor to unix carriage returns. this is the major issue in the difference between binary and ascii other than character issues. so if your editor uses unix LF by default instead of windows then you maybe ok. not sure. be sure to test and make notes of changes to your program(s) so you can resort to previous settings if necessary. editpad lite allows for 32bit plain text and you can change these options from windows, unix or mac. actually you can edit in windows with your html editor then save. open with editpad lite then convert to unix and save as a "working" file. this way you wont have to change anything other than the file version. one for editing and one for uploading.

looking at your step one source i'm seeing the following...

Quote:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" BORDER=1 CELLPADDING=4 CELLSPACING=0 BGCOLOR="#ffffff">
<TR>
<FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">

<TH BGCOLOR="#F1B81B"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">&nbsp;商品名称&nbsp;</FONT></TH>

<TH BGCOLOR="#F1B81B"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">&nbsp;单价&nbsp;</FONT></TH>
<TH BGCOLOR="#F1B81B"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">&nbsp;数量&nbsp;</FONT></TH>
<TH BGCOLOR="#F1B81B"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">&nbsp;小计&nbsp;</FONT></TH>
<TH BGCOLOR="#F1B81B"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">&nbsp;运费&nbsp;</FONT></TH>
<TH BGCOLOR="#F1B81B"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">&nbsp;合计&nbsp;</FONT></TH>
<TR><TD ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">防缺水氧化高浓度配普肽原液</FONT></TD>
<TD WIDTH="13%" ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">600 元</FONT></TD>
<TD ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">1</FONT></TD>
<TD WIDTH="13%" ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="宋体" SIZE=2 color="#333333">600 元</FONT></TD>

<TD ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT SIZE="-1">免费</FONT></TD>

</TABLE>

the same problem exists as my previous post. i'm not too sure about the necessity of the </tr> tag following the <th> tags but i'd be willing to bet you can't have more than one <tr> without the </tr> in any instance. this maybe an overlooked issue in the default coding. not sure. however, an </table> tag following and </td> will create problems in any instance. there must be a </tr> prior to the </table>.

i am also seeing the </html> in the wrong place as shown in the above post as well. there is also a table error in this area...

Code:

</TABLE>

</CENTER>
</font>
<P>

<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="gateway" VALUE="Offline">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="order_form" VALUE="Offline">
<INPUT TYPE=reset NAME="   &nbsp; Undo Edits &nbsp;  " VALUE =" &nbsp;恢复信息&nbsp;">&nbsp;&nbsp;
<INPUT TYPE=submit NAME =" clear_order_form_button" VALUE =" &nbsp;清空订单&nbsp;">&nbsp;&nbsp;
<INPUT TYPE=submit NAME =" submit_order_form_button"  VALUE =" &nbsp;确认订单&nbsp;">
<BR>
</CENTER>
</FORM>
</HTML>
<tr>

you need to take out the </html>. then at the biginning of the above you have </table> then the next html tag is <tr>. this is incorrect in any context.

then at the bottom of the form you have...

Code:

</td>
</tr>
</CENTER>
</BODY>
</HTML>

it should be...
Code:

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</CENTER>
</BODY>
</HTML>

having seen these errors i think maybe you should forget about the unix/windows carriage return thingy and stick with transferring these files in ascii only. you need to fix the basic html. also, in the store header you need to know how many tables are not closed in the header then compare to when and how they're closed in the footer. i haven;t examined the relationship but this is a common problem as well.
d

this authoritive source displays the need for the </tr> following the <th> tags...
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_th.asp
so the </tr> need to be added as unclosed table rows can create unexpected results. some drastic and some seemingly benign. at anyrate there will most likely be a cross browser issue.
d

yep. the form does not align with the header in firefox where it does in msie. this is a visual difference. with dynamic data something like this can manifest itself into dropped data.
d

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2