The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Link Alignment
Post Link Alignment 
How do I get rid of the bullets that are in front of my information links? and category links
http://www.fashionsbymarcy.com/agora/store5/agora.cgi?product=Baby

Thanks
Avie

First of all, you cannot have javascript in the header file.
The following MUST be removed:
Code:
<script language=javascript>

<!--

var remote = null;

function rs(n,u,w,h) {

remote = window.open(u, n, 'width=' + w + ',height=' + h +',resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');

if (remote != null) {

if (remote.opener == null)

remote.opener = self;

window.name = 'Photo';

remote.location.href = u;

remote.focus();

}

}

//-->

</script>

You will need to put your javascript into a .js file and link to it by using the special box in the "Store Design-CSS Editor" area of the manager.

Now, for the bullet...
In the store header file, find the following line (there are actually 2 of them):
Code:
print qq~\n&bu ll;<a href="agora.cgi?cart_id=%%cart_id%%&amp;product=$category2" class="ac_left_links" title="$category">$category</a> $catnumber<br>~;

Just remove the &bu ll; from the line...
(BTW, the space between the u & the l is not in the actual code, but I had to put it in the because Mister Ed's word censors don't like the word that is formed if the space is not there... Rolling Eyes )

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
thanks. I dont know where that javascript came from I am not even using popup images or anything? but i will get rid of it.

ahh ok i see what i did with the javasript i had popup links for images to show colors. what would you suggest i do i have three of them to show.
this is what it is :
Code:
<A href="javascript:rs('pf','http://www.fashionsbymarcy.com/images/girl colors.jpg',600,600)">View Colors</a>

Last edited by designlady on Thu May 24, 07 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
scottcrew wrote:
You will need to put your javascript into a .js file and link to it by using the special box in the "Store Design-CSS Editor" area of the manager.

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
this is what it is I am not sure how to present it in the box in the css editor section

Code:
<A href="javascript:rs('pf','http://www.fashionsbymarcy.com/images/girl colors.jpg',600,600)">View Colors</a>

That doesn't go in there... just the actual function of the javascript.
The info I specified needs to be placed in its own .js file and use a link to link to it.
IE:
Code:
<script src="http://www.domain.com/js/javascript.js" language="javascript" type="text/javascript"></script>

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
yeah I know that lol. but what I dont know is what I put in the file? I have two seperate ones so how do i link them then?

This?
Code:

If that is what you are talking about, then you don't have to move or change that...
Just the javascript I mentioned in my previous post.
You have to create a separate .js file and link to it as I have previously described in my above post.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
ok I am lost, how can I leave it that way if I can't link to it lol. I have never had to do this before so I have no idea how to create such a thing. So do i put the link in the javascript file?

It will be fine... That link that you have calls the javascript function from the javascript file.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1