The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
CSS Missing... ???
Post CSS Missing... ??? 
When I installed v.5, the whole thing was uploaded into the cgi-bin. Then I discovered through this forum that the css files need to be outside of the bin. I moved the css files into my root directory (public_html) using the hosts own "move file" option. I verified that the files did indeed make it into the directory I intended. I changed the css level to 2 since it's 2 levels up from where agora.cgi is located. I switched the "make copy of template css file..." to "yes". I have a problem now though, when I open up my CSS editor so that I can add an image background, there is absolutely nothing in the CSS file section nor the template section of the editor. It's a big blank! YIKES! What did I do wrong?

HELP!

Mo

You now need to go through the following managers and, even if you don't changes any settings, at least hit the "Submit" button to "reset" your settings.
1. Primary/Core Settings
2. Store Template-Headers/Footers (There are 5 buttons on this page, you need to click all of them)
3. Store Design-CSS Editor
4. Store Design-Misc Settings

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

Ok, I just did all that (including all 5 on the header/footer page) and still nothing in the CSS Editor.

Confused

Where did it go? Do I somehow lose the code when I moved the files? I've already blown up the cart once, it wouldn't surprise me if I lost these codes too.

Monique

What is the URL to your store?

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
I won't be using the main page of the store. Each photo event on the main web site will be linked directly to that category in the shopping cart. So for now, I'm just running my test through the books category that came with Agora. The link is:

http://www.photographsbykim.com/cgi-bin/store5/agora.cgi?product=Books

Mo

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1