The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
URGENT problem! - Repost with more info - PLEASE Help!
Post URGENT problem! - Repost with more info - PLEASE Help! 
I wanted to repost this issue because it has become extremely serious and I've noticed four distinct problems that may be related. It has become a nightmare and my customer support is greatly affected.

First, I use Version is 5.0.000, I use LinkPointConnect and my URL is http://www.staffpatrol.com/store5/agora.cgi

1st Problem

I've noticed that when I view new orders, I normally get between 1-5 copies of a single order showing up in the database. They all have the same order number so it is easy to see which are repeats. But, going through 100 orders to discover only 30-40 "Real" orders is a challenge.

2nd Problem

Many of these orders in the AgoraCart database do not show the products ordered. Everything else is there except the products ordered. I'll know where to ship, just not what to ship!

3rd Problem

Assume I get 5 copies of a single order in the "View New Orders" database and none have any product info. I will usually get 5 "AgoraCart - LinkpointConnect Order" emails and 1 or 2 of these emails may contain the products ordered. There have been instances where neither have the products ordered, but usually at least 1 email does have it. Getting weird, huh?

4th Problem

The "Thank you for your order" emails are still sent even if the card is declined. I have had several people send me a copy of their receipt inquiring where their order is. Upon inspection, I see "Declined" is listed as the status in the AgoraCart database.

they have changed their gateway. it's posting multiple times or you ahve same person trying multiiple times with back button. The key is does all the info come out the same... liek the invoice and cart ID numbers (invoice and customer).

teh declined thing is something we need the information on how to change for the gateway (we need a dev kit from linkpoint and someone to test any changes).

but most of this sounds like a misconfig and some minor changes at linkpoint on how the gateway operates.

Also make sure the settings at linkpoint are close as possible to he ones inthe wiki... might be a bit dated, but hopefully not too much. I have not been on linkpoint for 3 years or so.

Mister Ed ... of course ... of course

Need Low Cost Startup Option? Try NiftyPay's Pay to Play
http://www.NiftyPay.com
Post I think Linkpoint changed to fix this. 
Each of the cart and email problems slowly corrected themselves. I am certain Linkpoint got slammed with web developers after they made there change. But, they fixed whatever they broke and it is now working.

Well, it's nice to know that it appears to be a snafu on Linkpoint's side and not Agora's.
Thanks for posting an update on the issue.

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1