The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Order is processing but not at gateway linkpoint
Post Order is processing but not at gateway linkpoint 
I just tried a test credit card order and it did not regester with linkpoint. I did one which sould be denied and did not receive a diened message (should I) and I did one which was a good card. Neither was send to link point? Any suggestion on what I am suspose to be looking for to fix the problem or is this a problem I should take up with link point.
thanks for all your help.
Ron

Currently, you seem to have the manager set up to use the Offline gateway, not Linkpoint...

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post Yes I gues I misunderstood the procedure 
Yes, I was under the impression if you wanted to use mutiple gateways, Ie linkpoint, offline orders, and pay pal that is what you had to set it at then go and click each of the other gateway and set them up which I did but nothing is happing, so if you see my help on pay pal in the other forum you know it is part of this question.
what am i supose to do to get the 3 gateways I need.
Thanks
Ron

You also, need to set up the combo-orderform.html file...
In the manager -> Primary/Core Settings -> Allow Multiple Gateways?
It says:
Quote:
This will automatically use the combo-orderform.html file so that customer can choose their preferred payment type, so you will need to edit that file for your payment types (can be 2 or more gateways). For security reasons, it is a good idea to delete any order forms from the "html/forms" sub-directory of your store for gateways you are not planning to use.

Unless you have the combo-orderform.html file set up or even present on the server, it will default to the primary gateway.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post Ok I have had the allow mutiplue gateways on, should I 
Hello,
thanks for the help, I see in the manger allow multipule forms, I have that checked already. I don't see in the drop list form the gateway combo order form, should I keep the offline on or should I put it to something else torigger the combo-orderform.html file, as I have had the setting with offline and mutliple check but I was not getting the combo form.
Hope I made sense here I tend to ramble my girl tells me.
Thanks
Ron

Slow down when reading the posts...
You have to EDIT the combo-orderform.html file..........
The file is found in the 'html/forms' directory.
Remember to download/upload files in ASCII mode.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Post Ok I edited the combo form but no results 
Hello,
I have edited the combo form and put in the files offline , paypal, and linkpoint, the buttons how up but when I push the buttons I am getting a error page from IE saying cannot find. Am I suspose to put some scripts so links can follow paths, and if so where should I look so I can determine paths?

Thanks
Ron

You edited it incorrectly... You should not have any fields for the state, shipping method, etc.. on the combo-orderform.html file.
You need to base your combo-orderform.html file on the file that is ALREADY in the 'html/forms' directory... I think yours is currently called combo-orderform.new....

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Post the state and shipping is in the file I did not touch that 
Hello
I didn't touch the form other than edit the submit buttons and the top cgi to cgi-bin/store/agroa.cgi do I have a bad script in there?
Thanks
Ron

Please carefully re-read my last post.
It looks like you tried to edit one of the gateway order form files that WAS NOT the combo-orderform.html file...
The combo-orderform.new file is the one that you need to base the combo-orderform.html file...

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Post Ok I still am not clear but I change new to html and 
Hi,
Embarassed Sorry if I don't understand, sometimes my reading and comprehension get messed up I guess. I still don't fully understand but I have changed the new to a html and now have Master card and Pay Pal but no order form, atleast I don't see one. I tried the link but it came up blank for Master card., Pay pal is no connection either IE come as bad connection also. what do you think?
Thanks
Ron

You need to change the gateway names in the file to the ones you will be using.
Also, you need to upload the gateway's order_lib files to the 'add-ons' directory.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Post Unsure about these gateway names do you mean 
Hello,
When you say change the gateway names do you mean in the button section where it reads "gateway" then sbmit "linkpoint" do I put in place of gateway the path to link point connect which is in the gateway setup? example "https://www.linkpointcentral.com/lpc/servlet/lppay" submit "linkpoint"? If this is so what about the offline I do not see one ?
And in the these to form fields do I need to change them to point to where agora.cgi is on my server say cgi-bin/store/agroa.cgi ? I know a lot of questions.
thanks
Ron

I am talking about these lines:
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME = "ofn" VALUE = "PayPal">

Code:
<FORM action="agora.cgi" method="POST">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME = "ofn" VALUE = "Offline">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME = "submit" VALUE = "Next">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="order_form_button" VALUE="1">
<INPUT TYPE="IMAGE" NAME="Pay By Credit Card" VALUE="1"
SRC="agora.cgi?secpicserve=visamas1.gif" border=0></FORM><BR>

Code:

<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME = "ofn" VALUE = "PayPal">

Code:
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME = "ofn" VALUE = "LinkpointConnect">

When your customer gets to the checkout, they will be presented with the combo-orderform.html file for selecting how they want to pay for their order. Once they select a button, they will be presented with the particular gateway's order form. BTW, delete the LinkpointHTML gateway files from the server, they will not work in v5... You need to use the LinkpointConnect gateway.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Post Pay Pal is now the only choice 
Hello,
I want to thank you for your help and for some reason when I down load the scripts into the editor (I check for Acssii use only) it is not working because I see the difference when I went into Vdeck andused their editor, your boxes came with no shipping stuff. I wonder why my editor is not changing? Anyway, I have done all you have stated but when I click the complete order button I go directly to pay pal? I know I saw something about this in the forum but I have spend 4 hours looking and and cannot find the post, sorry to bother you again. How can I correct this problem in the complete order.
Thanks
Ron

I said to copy the order_lib files for each of the gateways to the 'add-ons' directory... NOT the user_lib files...

Get a Gold Membership
Post I have copied the files they are showing but link point and 
Hello again,

I have copied the files and they seem to be showing, but when I go to the link point check out I get an incomplete form it is not showing all the same as offline check out. I also get this message when continuing with linkpoint check out <------You forgot to fill in Sales-Terms of Service. ----->

Pay pal does not show any transaction trying to process either?

Thanks
Ron

Please stop quoting my post in your post... It is a bit redundant when my post is just above yours...
I keep having to go in and deleting the quoted part that you copied... I'm getting tired of having to do that all of the time...
The order forms will not all look the same...
Turn on the "Terms of Sale" in each of the gateway's payment settings.
I was able to get to PayPal to submit payment...

Get a Gold Membership
Ron,
Please stop quoting my post in your post... It is a bit redundant when my post is just above yours...
I keep having to go in and deleting the quoted part that you copied... I'm getting tired of having to do that all of the time...
The order forms will not all look the same...
Turn on the "Terms of Sale" in each of the gateway's payment settings.
I was able to get to PayPal to submit payment...

Not sure what you mean stop quoting on top of your quote, hope this is right? I just wanted to tell you everything is working it seems and I really do appreciate your help If you wear jewelry it would be my please to ship you anything you like from my site you have a 50.00 credit with us now. just order off the order form and let me kdnow scottscrew I will take care of the rest. I have more items going up in the next few weeks.
Sincerely,
Ron

Not sure what you mean stop quoting on top of your quote, hope this is right? I just wanted to tell you everything is working it seems and I really do appreciate your help If you wear jewelry it would be my pleasure to ship you anything you like from my site you have a 50.00 credit with us now. just order off the order form and let me kdnow scottscrew I will take care of the rest. I have more items going up in the next few weeks.
Sincerely,
Ron[/quote]

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1