The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
PayPal and Offline
Just want to continue with the setting up of both Paypal and offline here with this thread as it is what I would like to ask.

You have helped me fix my paypal check out in the shipping thread. I need to now set it to work with off line bank deposit as well.
Meanwhile I have had multiple gateway set to no as advised earlier. What should I do now?
should I turn it back on?
my url is :http://blingimaging.com.au/shop/agora.cgi

Also how do i upload an ANZ icon to put it next to paypal at the checkout? It would be just an order form for that and they will pay thru their own internet banking. Do I need to put in my server shared SSL for the form?

I have downloaded the offline form from server in ASC11 mode and would like to take off the credit card option and all the long list of States except for those in Australia. Also I would like them to be able to have 4 choices: 1)Deposit at ANZ Branch 2) Internet transfer 3) Business cheqque 4) Postal Order. Please show me the areas I am to delete and where I am to add in the choices.

I do apologise for having so many questions but once I get these sorted out, I will be fine. I even managed to make a larger pop up image when clicked on in the product paage by foloowing your instructions in another thread. Feeling proud of myself Twisted Evil

I am learning very slowly but I will get there. Very Happy

thanks heaps
Briecie

Meanwhile I have had multiple gateway set to no as advised earlier. What should I do now?
should I turn it back on?

Yes, you can turn it back on

BlingImaging wrote:

Also how do i upload an ANZ icon to put it next to paypal at the checkout? It would be just an order form for that and they will pay thru their own internet banking. Do I need to put in my server shared SSL for the form?

The image would just go into the images directory and you would need to set up the combo-orderform.html for the gateways that you are using.

BlingImaging wrote:

I have downloaded the offline form from server in ASC11 mode and would like to take off the credit card option and all the long list of States except for those in Australia. Also I would like them to be able to have 4 choices: 1)Deposit at ANZ Branch 2) Internet transfer 3) Business cheqque 4) Postal Order. Please show me the areas I am to delete and where I am to add in the choices.

Set up the Offline Payment Gateway settings in the store manager...
Then edit the orderform to remove the states, countries and shipping methods that you don't need.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1