The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
webpage can not be found
Post webpage can not be found 
Please help,
I have installed agora and when I put in the path to go the manager i get the ie default http404 not found error.
I am positive I have the correct path, so what is wrong?

I can post the path I am using if that will help

angel

Probs best to post the pass cos we won't know any different if not.

Regards.
Glen.

I have sort of fixed but not fixed the problem.
I deleted all the files and installed 4, which works, and which is what I had previously, and the reason I wanted to upgrade was because images in the shop wouldn't show up.
Anyway, I have downloaded an upgrader cgi ( upgrade4kto50.cgi ) and when I follow the path I get this:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@angelashes.com.au and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at angelashes.com.au Port 80

thanks,

angel

Just a quick update, I have the latest agora installed and i can get to the store and manager pages no problem.
Still not real sure about adding images, but I will tackle that in the next day or 2, because I plan to upgrade to gold.

angel

Not 100% sure on upgrader, there was something about upgrading agoracart in a couple of posts I read earlier, can't find them now but I'm sure that a fresh install of agora is best then copy files across.

Bonnie will probably be in to advise on upgrading when she notices the post, if not you could try Private Messaging her.

Regards.
Glen.

The v4 to v5 upgrader on ly worked with v5.0, but since we are now on to v5.2 where huge changes have been made, the upgrader is no longer a viable upgrader.
If you had never worked with v4.x, don't even bother...
Just start fresh with a clean install of v5.2 using the latest FTP5.cgi installer.
(From the sounds of things, that is what you have done.)

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
likewise if you're going gold then just wait and install the latest, greatest version of gold. you can still use the headers and footers and dB as well as the ppinc(s) if those have been customized.
upgrading from the free to gold would be a waste of time if your store is not customized. if it were me i'd want the cleanest install possible to begin with.
d

Of course, upgrading from free to gold isn't too bad.
There are detailed instructions for upgrading in the Gold Forum.

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
I do plan to customise the store, though havn't yet because I am waiting till I upgrade to gold, probably this evening!

So depending on what I find on the gold side, I may just delete all the store files and install gold version fresh.

Thanks again,

Angel.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1