The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
YourPay not communicating back to AgoraCart
Post YourPay not communicating back to AgoraCart 
I've set up a store (v 5.2) using YourPay Connect.

We are able to go through the whole cart + checkout process successfully. The transactions are logged successfully in the YourPay account. However, the orders are not being logged in AgoraCart. Nor are the order emails being sent to our sales email address.

There seems to be a disconnect with YourPay sending back verification to AgoraCart.

The beta site is at: http://www.rmsbeauty.com/beta.html .
The cart is at: http://www.rmsbeauty.com/shoppingcart/store52/agora.cgi

Any idea what I'm missing?

Please make sure you have gone through the steps outlined in the following wiki post:
http://www.agoracart.com/agorawiki/index.php?title=LinkPoint_Connect_-_the_basics

Yes, it is for Linkpoint, but YourPay is set up the same way.

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post I have done that 
That's exactly what I followed. I've also spoken to YourPay support and they say everything is configured correctly (though I'm a bit dubious as they didn't sound like they really knew what was going on), and that the problem must be that the cart isn't set up to receive the confirmation from the gateway (once again, dubious).

The wiki mentions some things that I don't see anywhere, like test mode in Step 2. I can't find a test mode setting anywhere, but would love to use it if anybody can tell me where it is.

I see that they direct you to Customization --> Configure Your LinkPoint Connect, but these sections/links don't exist either. I did find those settings under Admin --> Connect Settings. So the guide is pretty difficult to follow.

I'm wondering if I should attempt to change things to LinkpointConnect from YourPayConnect. I have it set up they way I was directed, and it works up until the gateway tries to send confirmation back to the cart. The account is with YourPay/FirstData, but I can log in through LinkPoint as well and it gives me the same control panel, so they seem like the same thing.

The URL to the YourPay Connect server is specified as: https://secure.linkpt.net/lpcentral/servlet/lppay
The path to linkpoint (same setting) is specified as: https://www.linkpointcentral.com/lpc/servlet/lppay

Are these interchangeable, or should I use one over the other (I'm using the first one now)?

TIA,
Randy

Post It's working! 
I changed the "Thank You" page from a static HTML page to the cart CGI page, despite the support tech's assurance that this shouldn't matter at all. Our test order went through fine and was logged in the cart.

So, you didn't quite follow the instructions the way you were supposed to.... ?????
For YourPay/Linkpoint's end, it wouldn't matter, but it DOES matter to your shopping cart...

Yes, you MUST ALWAYS post back to the store's URL....
Otherwise, how is Agora supposed to know that a transaction has been completed successfully????

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post I did... 
I followed them as best I could. As I said, the wiki is not accurate and creates confusion. However, the integration guide (PDF) gave an example of a static HTML page for the Confirmation page - that it was just a thank you page that the user sees after a successful transaction.

Also, the support tech said it doesn't matter if that's a static HTML page. When I pressed him to find out just where the confirmation was sent, he said back to the cart.... which was specified in another field. So I thought it was configured to post back to the store/cart. The tech even verified that all was set up properly.

All this to say that the Confirmation/Thank You page needs to be the cart (agora.cgi) URL.

Hope this saves somebody else some headaches.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1