The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Inventory
Post Inventory 
i've been reading around here and I guess the information I get is that there is no current solution for the inventory unless you are either a pro-member, or we wait until the next version of Agora comes out. My question is when will the next version be released, and if we sign up to be a pro-member, is the solution that is listed a reliable one until the next agora comes our way? Just looking for a good solution on this one.... please someone get back with me.

Several people are using the inventory control hacks, and yes it is a lifetime members only solution. The new version will also be a members only version for a period of time. There are other benefits to a lifetime membership and the cost is minimal.

Post so? 
thanks for the prompt reply. Can you tell me if the new version is available now for pro-members or is it just the "fix"? And if so when might the new version be available to new members? I agree with you that the cost is minimal and am very positive we will become pro-memmbers, however, I just had a few questions before we do. Thank you for your reply. Hope to hear back soon.

the next version isn't released.... hopefully she'll be done soon.... as soon as she's done she'll be released...

but as ralph stated there are a couple of hack available to lifetime members which will allow an inventroy of sorts... i personally haven't used them so i'm unsure how they work but i know there is a few members who have put them to use and gotten them to work so it can be done...

Post Lifetime members? 
so is it available for the lifetime members, or is it in the booster packs? I just need to know what package I need to sign up for to get the hacks. Thanks....

When you sign up for the Premier Lifetime membership you will be eligible to access the Members Forum and also the agoracgipro forum on Yahoo, which is only available to lifetime members. The basic hack which Eric posted is on the Members Forum and the enhancements to the hack are on the Yahoo forum in the mas_hysteria folder. So, at this point you don't need the Booster Pack, although it will be good to have in the near future.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1