The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Help deciding which Member package I need
Post Help deciding which Member package I need 
Hi all

What I am hoping is if I tell you what I have so far and what I want from the Agora Cart then some one can tell me what I need to get, with regards to addons and membership packages ect.

My host supplies the latest cart which is installed.

I need to be able to accept paypal and credit card payments into my paypal buiseness account.

I will need to create a product DB with Access and import it to the cart, graphics are not required in the cart as the product is training courses and all graphics are on the web site. www.mhhandling.co.uk.

Thanks

Post RE: Help deciding which Member package I need 
hell-o
if you go to the proshop with the thought of looking for which plan to use in order to be licensed for the paypal gateway you're kinda hosed. it's not self explanitory in that sense.

Quote:
Premier Membership - Lifetime
Lifetime Premier membership includes unlimited updates and licensing of premier member's files for one store for life of membership. Also includes access to all "Members Only" privileges and areas except booster packs. Extra Licenses required for additional stores and/or uses and for Booster Packs. No refunds once member access is granted/setup, see refund policy for details. Also see the membership licensing page for details on licensing/useage of member's only files.

the other plans don't refer to which one entitles the paypal gateway - clearly.
i do know that the lesser plans don't entitle you to paypal. so it would be this one or higher.
email ed and shake things up a little LOL.
if you need to develop in Access then you will need a means to convert the dB to pipe (best as it is native format) to import into the store. excel is what i use.
regards,
dan

Post Further to member package 
Dan thanks for your reply.

A couple of other things, the main one being what on earth is pipe?
and second would DBwizz be what I need?

Post RE: Help deciding which Member package I need 
hell-o
there are several means for addressing the characters which are used to seperate (delimit) fields in a simple dB. csv, pipe ( | ) and tab are compatable with agoracart. if you use pipe to import to the store dB then there will be no conversion as pipe is the default delimiter.
you can use excel or any number of programs that will export or convert to a plain text flatfile providing the fields and contents are structured correctly. dBwiz was developed as an agoracart compatable dB editor with some features that apparently will expidite editing. i have never used it so i can't attest to whether or not it's worth it.
regards,
dan

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1