The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Where is the code for the cart display
Post Where is the code for the cart display 
I'd like to add a javascript:onBlur attribute to the quantity box in the shopping cart. (running a function that only allows users to order certain amounts) Where would I find the code for that input field so I can edit it?

thanks
-Paul

http://www.agoraguide.com/faq/viewtopic.php?t=227&highlight=force+quantity

Post Quantity Input box 
That thread talks about adding a quantity box to an option file, which shows up on the produt page. I need to make a change to the quantity box to the Cart page, for when people make changes to the quantity after it's already added to their cart. Where can I find that?

OK... now I see what you are wanting to do. Unfortunately hacking the core files is beyond the scope of the freebie forums. Both freebie forums are geared to helping people set up the basics and getting a cart operational. I'm not sure you will be able to use the Java to do what you want, but if so it would be a Pro Forum issue. Here is a link to info about the Pro Forum.
http://www.agoracart.com/proforum.htm

Where is the code for display the cart? I am using newer verison 4.0. I need to edit the layout of how to display the cart.

what are you wanting to do? this area can be extremely complicated.
regards,
dan

The layout of the cart display...I want to adjust the layout. I mean when the user click on "VIEW CART"...that will show the list of all items, desc, price, etc.....I want to change that layout into different view. Not change the database....I mean change the table in different location and show like 2 or 3 columns. So what is that code at?

You can choose what to display in the cart display by editing the "Cart Display" area of the manager.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
this is all dynamic and can be a real pain. but if you want to try it then go here:
store/library/agora_order_lib.pl
sub display_cart_table

the setup is before the warnings (i think) but the main layout/display stuff is after the warnings. around line 2041.
you may have to end up hardcoding the fields to display content in different rows.
row 1832 or so (i think) deals with the table headers.
regards,
dan

Thanks. That what I am looking for. But I decided to leave it alone since it seem confuse to fix it. I am going to use Store Manager to take care of that problem.

wise decision. i am currently hacking the heck out of that display and it aint easily done.
you can do some cool things with what is there. least of which add some css class or style for cleaner borders and add bg images if you have something cool but not too distrating to add in there. but we're kinda stuck with what what's there for awhile.
regards,
dan

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1