The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Really new.. please help
Post Really new.. please help 
Hello,

I am going to implement this tool for my website and I'm really new to this. Any help is appreciated.

I’m wondering if I can use my own HTML front end and apply the dynamic links to it. Basically, I want to maintain the look and feel that I create while applying all the database back end to it.

Example:
I run a car parts business. Some of the parts include wheels, tires, intakes, etc. I want to maintain my look and feel over the entire site. How do I link to the pages when using my HTML? I want the store to be the index page using my HTML. Is this possible? If so, how?

I’m going to need a lot of help and would be more than happy to pay for it. Do it become a member for that?

Thanks for any help you can give.

for the most part agora will do what you need. there is always some things in any program that the program will dictate through limitations but i think you'll be just fine.
there is lots of information here in this forum. take some time to read forum by forum. but, the single most important thing to do is to set up your store emails and urls then begin at the storefront and actually use your store as a client and observing how things function as the developer. make a few purchases, read the emails and the log and look over your store manager throughly. much wont make sense now but by becoming familiar with stuff it will all come into focus bit by bit.
if you would prefer some help you can request a mentor through the mentoring program. go here...

http://www.agoracartpro.com/proshop/agora.cgi?product=Tech_Support

and sign up for one on one help.
regards,
dan

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1