The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
No order email and order log empty
Post No order email and order log empty 
I am not getting a notification email from Agoracart about the order and the order log is empty.

In Agora store manager Payment Gateway I have:

Are you ready to go live? YES
Gateway Username: (five numbers eneterd here)
Secure URL to your Gateway's server:
https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/sbuyers/cartpurchase.2c

In Agora store manager Main AgoraCart Store settings:

Do you wish to have the orders written to a log file? YES
Do you wish to have orders e-mailed to you? YES
( I have two email addresses enetered here and they are not in the same domain as the store - is this the problem? If yes, what about the order log?)

In 2CO admin I have

Sales parameters
Put Shopping Cart Routine in Demo Mode?: No

Shopping cart parameters
Click Here to put your account in cart test payment mode.(which means it is live)
Return to a routine on your site after credit card processed?: YES
Return URL: http://www.shoppoland.com/store/agora.cgi

Here is what happens:
When I click "secure order form" in the checkout page, I am transferred to 2CO page with a credit card form. After I go through the payment routine I am transferred back to my store page. The credit card is billed, I get notification of the transaction from 2CO as the buyer and as the cart owner, but I get no email from agoracart about the order, nor is it logged in order log. In fact the order log is empty.

So I end up charging the credit card of the customer and have no way of knowing what they ordered unless I ask them!

Please help!

I don't know the fix, you might want to seach the forum, but I can help in recovering what was ordered.

Get the cart id that was used for the order and go into the shopping_carts directory of the store and find that cart id. Open the file that has _cart with the cart id. This will be the items that are in the cart.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
You'll want to be quick about getting to it 'cause AgoraCart erases all carts that are 12 hours old.

This can be extended:
manager -> Program Settings -> Free Form Logic
put in the 2nd box:
$sc_number_days_keep_old_carts = 1

The default value is .5 which is half a day or 12 hours.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Thanks, unfortunately I was too late. The file is not there anymore.

I am not so much concearned with this particular order, because I will contact the customer.

I need, however, to find a fix for the problem, so I can use the whole system. It is useless, if I don't know what customers order.

I searched this forum and the pro forum, I see that some other users had the same problem, but their posts were either not fully answered or they were told to check all these things that I listed in my original post and which I have properly set (the way it seams to me, anyway).

If anyone can help, I will appreciate it a lot!

Thanks

Kasia
www.shoppoland.com/store
kasia@masterpage.com.pl

Ralph (milehightrader) seems to be the 2Checkout guru, perhaps he will see your post and respond here...

Sorry I can't be of more help... Crying or Very sad

Get a Gold Membership
Unfortunately I can't be of much help at this time. You are on the new version 2 of 2checkout. They are currently in the process of converting all accounts over to v2, but I haven't received my information from them yet. It should be soon, as their email says they want to have all conversions done by the end of March.

Quote:
Click Here to put your account in cart test payment mode.(which means it is live)

This setting seems confusing, as it says "cart test payment mode", yet also says "which means it's live". Those are contradicting statements.

I'd suggest contacting 2checkout support and see what they can suggest. In my experience they have been pretty helpful.

As for the email, I would suggest trying email addresses on your domain and see what happens. Some host services require this.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help. As soon as I receive my conversion setup from them I'll try to post updated information in the forum.

The 2CO test/live mode swith button IS confusing. If you clik on the "Click here" link in the "Click Here to put your account in cart test payment mode." the page will reload and it will say something like: Click Here to put your account out off cart test payment mode.

I will contact 2CO to see what help they can offer. For now I will have to catch these _cart files before they dissapear. Rolling Eyes

Kasia

enable the offline gateway and configure it. do a test purchase to see if logs are being written and emails being sent with offline. restore 2co as soon as you have confirmation.
regards,
dan

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1