The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Login Problem after resetting password first time
Post Login Problem after resetting password first time 
Hi,

I am simply screwed up as after installing the script properly I have been told to now change the login password. After changing the password suddenly i am confronted with a popup login window. I simply put the login name and password as i gave in the previous screen but i don't know why the login screen appear again and again. I tried this thing on my 3 domains and the same thing happened. I even deleted my htaccess file but the problem remained the same.

Kindly help me to solve this problem.
Regards

After you delete the .htaccess file, does it keep re-appearing on the server?
If it does, you will need to speak with your web host to find out why that is happening.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post Please help! Log in problem. 
Hello,

I have a similar problem.

I have created a new password for my Agoracart Store Manager this morning and then I tried to log in and could not a few hours later. I contacted my hosting service provider and they gave me the password that they say was on my account. I tried to log in, but it did not work. I remember that I did not create the password that was given by hosting provider. The password I created this morning was much simpler. Anyway, I still cannot log in onto my Agora Store Manager. I would be very pleased if you could help me, please.
Is there any way to retrieve my password? Or if not, do I need to reinstall my Agora cart?

Thank you very much.

At what point in the login can you not log in?
If it is at the popup login window, you will need to FTP into the server and delete the .htaccess file in the store's 'protected' directory.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post I solved the manager login problem for me 
I was having that problem where all of a sudden I couldn't login to the manager anymore and nothing I tried within the Agora files would work. I was using firefox on a mac and I tried clearing all my private data including the cookies and passwords. This worked for me.
I did not find out why it happened. But at least I solved the problem with only the minor headache of losing my stored passwords on my browser.

And thank you all for your help! I did delete the .htaccess file and I cleaned my private data and I can log in fine now.

Thank you again.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1