The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
2co terms of service issue
Post 2co terms of service issue 
i keep getting the error : 'you forgot to fill in terms of service' when i fill in delivery details on my 2co checkout page. It then redirects me back via 'make changes' bttn, but the form is empty.

this var doesnt seem to be getting set in the manager (i have T.O.S turned on):
$sc_display_checkout_tos.

can anyone help?

tia

MW

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

http://www.quirlys.co.uk/cgi-bin/agora.cgi

First thing.. this stuff MUST be removed from the header:
Code:
<style type='text/css'>
a      { font-size: 12px; color: #993399; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: none;border:none; }
a:visited   { font-size: 12px; color: #993399; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: none;border:none; }
a:hover    { font-size: 12px; color: white; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: none;border:none; }
.a2      { font-size: 12px; color: #993399; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: none;border:none; }
.a2:visited   { font-size: 12px; color: #993399; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: none;border:none; }
.a2:hover    { font-size: 12px; color: white; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: none;border:none; }
div,p,td {font-family:arial,sans-serif;color:#993399;font-size:12px;}
</style>
<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function changeImages() {
   if (document.images) {
      for (var i=0; i<changeImages.arguments.length; i+=2) {
         document[changeImages.arguments[i]].src = changeImages.arguments[i+1];document[changeImages.arguments[i]].blur();
      }
   }
}
//-->

</script>

All CSS is handled by the Store Design - CSS Editor manager.
The javascript must be placed in its own .js file and linked to by using the box in the Store Design - CSS Editor manager.

Is the following agorascript present in your 2Checkout-orderform.html file?
Code:
<!--agorascript-pre
# inspired from solutions submitted from Dan at CartSoutions.net
if ("$sc_display_checkout_tos" =~ /yes/i) { return
q~
<td colspan=2 class="ac_checkout_top_col">
Terms of Service & Our Contact Information</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan=2 class="ac_checkout_right_col">
$sc_tos_display_address<br><br>
You must read the following link before you can continue:  <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<A HREF="agora.cgi?page=terms_of_service.html" TARGET="_blank"><b>Sales/Terms of Service and Refund Policy</b></A>.<br>
Then put a tick in the box below. By selecting &quot;I Agree&quot; you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to our policies contained within that page.
<br><br>
<input type="checkbox" name="Ecom_tos" value="I Agree">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I Agree and have read the Terms of Service listed above (required to continue)<br><br></td>
</tr>
~;} -->

If not, it needs to be.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
i will take the info out of the header.....can i ask y? what problems will this cause?

i know you are not suppossed to put stuff in the header like that, but i had problems with javascript. If i try to add it into the store manager, things go pear shaped, and i have to edit a certain file to remove a value from a variable(because the manager doesnt do it after i add the JS).

...and the script IS within my 2co file. Thats how i got the name of the var that should be being set.

the css file meta tags are not showing up when i view the source code of the index page.

Javascript ans the css in the header can cause cross-scripting problems which affect the performance of the cart, especially when it comes to the checkout process.
Since you are running your cart from within the cgi-bin, the css cannot be served up from it's current location. You will need to move the agorastyles.css and agoratemplate.css files outside of the cgi-bin and then set up the first 2 settings in the CSS Editor so that the css is read properly.

Also, you need to change the:
<body topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 bgcolor=#000000 >

back to just <body>

The body tag information is handled through agorastyles.css

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
what about the original problem, regardig terms of service and 2co??

i have moved the CSS files, and altered the first 2 parameters in css editor (2,yes)......the css <link /> tags are still not appearing in the page source...

levels should have been 1, not 2.....but still no joy.

Make sure that in your index.html file that is in the 'html' directory of the store you have the %%head_info%% token in the file just before the </head> tag.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
right, that did it.....css is back on! one problem i have found, is that in your css, you specify font size in 'pt'. This doesnt work....and i need to change to 'px' for font-sizing to work....

just my 2co issue to sort....any ideas? should there be a terms of service checkbox on the 2co form? i get one in the paypal gateway.......

tia

tos is turned on, i have TOS page in html folder.............????

i have gone through resetting various manager panels, in the order specified in a post i found on this subject....

err....hello? can anyone help with my 2co problem??? is this agoracart or 2co issue????

I can see the Terms of Service stuff in the 2Checkout order form, but not in the PayPal order form.
Did you ever reupload the PayPal orderform in ASCII mode?
I am STILL seeing all of the agorascript-pre stuff...
I should NEVER be able to see the agorascript-pre stuff in the source code of the order form page from the browser when going through the checkout process.
This tells me that the PayPal-orderform.html file was NOT uploaded in ASCII mode...

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1