The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Need Directions
Post Need Directions 
Hi. I would like to know how to contact the people at Agora Cart. I tried to send an email but it was rejected. I would like to talk with someone about how Agora Cart would benefit my website. I am currently using MCart 4.o and I don't like its features. Thanks for the help

What is it that you need in your shopping cart?

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post Need Directions 
I would like my shopping cart to have the ability to calculate the actual cost of shipping, so that there is mistakes with guessing at it.

AgoraCart connects to UPS and USPS to get real time shipping quotes.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
I thought they connected to those shipping places but was unsure. What does it cost me to buy AgoraCart and what are the charges to use these shipping features? Does UPS charge me a monthly fee to access their database? Also is there a live person at AgoraCart to chat with or is everything run through this forum?

AgoraCart is a FREE shopping cart system. The only time you would need to pay for anything would be if you wanted the Gold version and/or other features that are available to members only. Then, you would have to pay for the appropriate level of membership for the features you want.
There is a real person at AgoraCart, but because this is a free shopping cart system there isn't live chat.
The majority of things are run through the forum and there's a good reason for that. It helps others who follow behind to have a resource in which they can search for the answers to problems and issues, themselves.
I am a volunteer on this forum and the Gold forum. I also, do some tech support for AgoraCart on a contract basis when it is ordered through AgoraCart's Tech Support.
If you want 1-on-1 advice/mentor support, that can be ordered. Then you will have direct communications with a mentor/advisor of your choice that will be able to help you through the process of working with AgoraCart.

There are no fees to connect to UPS or USPS's rate calculator API. In the Gold version, there is capability to use a different UPS API for more accurate UPS rates based on your UPS account. It does require that you have a UPS account and to register to use their "Online Tools". USPS also requires a similar registration to use their API, but they are free.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1