The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
PayPal Order Form
Post PayPal Order Form 
Hello Forum,

I have 2 questions regarding AgoraCart, any help will be greatly appreciated and will provide you with very positive Karma and good vibes for 2010 Very Happy

Question 1: I'm using PayPal as my Payment Gateway, hence when I CheckOut in my store the PayPal-orderform.html is displayed, my problem is that the PayPal-orderform.html is NOT displaying the setting in my Shipping Settings & Logic (States, Shipping Methods, etc). How do I make my PayPal-orderform.html talk to my Shipping Settings & Logic?

I'm using AgoraCart Store Manager ver 5.2.005 and you can see my store at: http://pavilon.com.mx/agora

Question 2: I'm also translating AgoraCart to spanish and plan on sharing this work here on the forum, I have done a lot of progress but I can't find the file or files where to translate the Shopping Cart summary:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Items in your cart: 1
Subtotal: $999.99

View Cart Details
Check Out
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

AND where to translate the search or category results shown on the top & bottom of the pages:

"Found 8 items, showing 1 to 6. Last 2 Matches" <----

Where oh where do I make the changes to translate this items? (files).

Thank you for your time and happy 2010!

Alex.

As for the translation, you might need to review the agora_html_lib.pl & the agora_order_lib.pl files for some of that...

As for the order form, Make sure that you had downloaded & uploaded the file in ASCII mode.

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number

I have managed to translate the Cart display.

But I still can't get my PayPal form to display the options set in my Shipping Settings & Logic, the form is displaying ok (I translated the form to Spanish ok) but the form is NOT reflecting my options in Shipping Settings & Logic. You can take a look here: http://pavilon.com.mx/agora

What I really need is to know if I'm using the correct PayPal form in the correct way, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Alex.

I do not know what your settings are in the shipping settings manager and I have no ideahow you may have downloaded or what was used to edit the file....
I would really have to have a more behind the scenes look at the manager settings and files.
If you would like me to take a look at those, please email me or PM me with your login credentials for the store manager and FTP.

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
On follow-up. After looking at your manager's shipping settings, I was able to determine that it was that the shipping settings had not been done. In particular, 1 settings was causing problems.
That was setting the "Use Alternate Origins" to "NO" and "Enable Dimensions in Product Database?" also, set to "NO".

The shipping settings still need to be set up for everything to display as you want it and calculated the shipping as you need.

Get a Gold Membership
THANK YOU!!! you Sir are an AgoraCart GOD!!!! Very Happy

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1