The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Configuring 2checkout - NEW 08-2004
Post Configuring 2checkout - NEW 08-2004 
UPDATE: 01/29/2005 - If your 2checkout account ID is 200,000 or over please go to the following string.
http://www.agoraguide.com/faq/viewtopic.php?t=1130&highlight=
========================

Did you configure all of your account settings at 2Checkout.com? That is where most of the configuring has to be done.
ATTN: Be sure to turn off the "Demo Mode" setting. Most people think that only applies if they are using the 2checkout cart. Go to 2checkout.com and login. Go to the Account Details>Sales Details. Sales Parameters is the top item on the page. The fourth item from top "Put Shopping Cart Routine in Demo Mode?: ". Set to "No" to go live.

There are only 3 critical settings in the gateway settings in Store Manager. Everything else is optional
1) Are you ready to go live? (Answer "no" to run in test mode - Yes to go live)
2) Gateway Username - Mine is 5 numbers
3)Secure URL to your Gateway's server
https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/Abuyers/purchase.2c
The above URL is what my account uses. Others have reported they were given a different URL.
IMPORTANT: Use ONLY the URL 2Checkout gave you in their email.
4) This is optional. If not changed the notification email you receive will have "agora.cgi Order" for the subject line. In the library directory (and custom directory if using multiple gateways) edit the following in the 2checkout-order.lib to the name of your store. It is at approximately line 498 in versions 4.0k-4b and above.
Code:
&send_mail($sc_admin_email, $sc_order_email, "Agora.cgi Order",$text_of_cart);

Example:
Code:
&send_mail($sc_admin_email, $sc_order_email, "Your store name.com Order",$text_of_cart);

=======
UPDATE
=======
2Checkout's new servers
https://www2.2checkout.com/2co/buyer/purchase
It was reported in a post that the above 2checkout server does not accept the $ sign in the price. I could not confirm this, as mine works fine with the dollar sign. If you transmit the dollar sign, and you get a "Invalid Parameter" error, in the Store Manager settings remove the $ sign.

Last edited by milehightrader on Sat Jan 29, 05 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
I signed up for a 2 check out account, and i'm having trouble getting the shipping data to log or get entered into the e-mail. can you please help me????

thanks

See Bonnie's reply to your other post on the same subject.
http://www.agoraguide.com/faq/viewtopic.php?t=717&highlight=
The freebie forums are only to help people get the basic cart up and running. I doubt you can do what you want without extensive coding, if at all. Unless 2checkout is set up to accept additional information from the cart you will need to rely on the email notification from the cart and the order log. My advice would be to start by checking with 2checkout support to see what is required.
I believe I addressed this earlier with a reply to a post by you on the Yahoo agora2 forum. I think there may be too many strings running with the same question.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1