The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
LinkPoint API Key & Certif
Post LinkPoint API Key & Certif 
Hi,
My client signed up for LinkPoint API and they issued my client a private key and a certificate. The hosting company said I need to install that into AgoraCart. But I'm a bit lost as to exactly where I would install this. It's a .pem file.

Does anyone have any words of help for this newbie to this?

It's very much appreciated. :)

Thank you,
Trinity

I don't believe Linkpoint API is a supported gateway. Linkpoint Connect is. You can check out the supported gateways at:
http://www.agoracart.com/paymentgateways.htm

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
According to LinkPoint, it's the same as LinkPoint Connect. At least that's what the guy at LinkPoint said and I told him I was using this cart.

Guess I'll have to make more phone calls, ugh.

Thanks!
Trinity

That very well may be... I'm not too familiar with all of the gateways and some of them have more that one "type"....
Anyway, there should be info on the implementation of Linkpoint at:
http://www.agoracart.com/help/linkpointbasic.html

Follow those directions and that should get you up and running with Linkpoint.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
According to LinkPoint, it's the same as LinkPoint Connect. At least that's what the guy at LinkPoint said and I told him I was using this cart.

Guess I'll have to make more phone calls, ugh.

Thanks!
Trinity

Linkpoint API and linkpoint connect is not the same, it isn't even the correct statment. If you were to ask if Linkpoint Basic, and linkpoint API are the same I would say no also..

Linkpoint Basic is the one that is compatable with Agora, i use it and it works fine, the only thing Im trying to find is the setting that allows the sale to go through as a "sale" and not an "Authurize" this allows me to not have to go into my Linkpoint settings to submit the orders.. So if anyone knows how to configure Agora to force "Sale" please let me know.

thanks

you have to watch linkpoint. they will assign you limited features to your linkpoint manager. if you can't find the proper place to set the url to your store then you need to contact linkpoint. tell them you're conducting an e-commerce business and you're using agoracart as your shoppingcart program. then be careful in that some changes to the manager may take a while before they're active.
tip
make sure, also you have them allow you to do refunds. i don't think this is enabled unless you ask.
regards,
dan

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1