The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Show Templates Page: Buttonsets not changeable
Post Show Templates Page: Buttonsets not changeable 
Select a Template – works OK Selected template is: – TheAgora/TheAgora_Purple1

Select a ButtonSet – TheAgora_BluGreen is the only ButtonSet displayed i.e. the drop down window will not display other ButtonSet.

At one stage this did work then for some unexplained reason it stopped working. In an attempt to resolve the problem AgoraCart V5 was deleted and reloaded being setup from the beginning again however, this has not corrected the problem.

Any assistance would be appreciated?

A Wizrd arrives precisely on time
Which is when he wishes
When it works and then doesn't, it is probably because you changed a setting somewhere that nullified another setting in another manager.
You can recover and "reset" the settings by going through the managers and hitting the submit button in each of the following managers:
1. Primary/Core Settings
2. Store Template-Headers/Footers (There are 5 buttons on this page, you need to click all of them)
3. Store Design-CSS Editor
4. Store Design-Misc Settings

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Thanks however, did this with no change to the result.

The combo box for selection of different buttons sets will only display the BluGreen set only.

My thoughts are that one of the necessary files has been or is corrupted; would it be the index file within the buttonset folder or perhaps some other file?

With exception of selecting a colour scheme the other settings are currently at the default settings.

Selecting different colour schemes does not change the combo box problem

Further ideas to resolve this would be appreciated

Merlin

A Wizrd arrives precisely on time
Which is when he wishes
No ideas... If things are done correctly from the beginning, then everything works out of the box...
HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post Re: Show Templates Page: Buttonsets not changeable 
merlinofkew wrote:
Select a Template – works OK Selected template is: – TheAgora/TheAgora_Purple1

Select a ButtonSet – TheAgora_BluGreen is the only ButtonSet displayed i.e. the drop down window will not display other ButtonSet.

At one stage this did work then for some unexplained reason it stopped working. In an attempt to resolve the problem AgoraCart V5 was deleted and reloaded being setup from the beginning again however, this has not corrected the problem.

Any assistance would be appreciated?

I had the same problem. I fixed it in agora_user_lib.pl found in store/admin_files.
Change the buttonset name in de color you want you at the bottom of the page (bold). Choose from the colors found in de sets at store5/html/html-templates/templates/TheAgora :
$sc_buttonSetName = "TheAgora_BluGreen";
$sc_buttonSetURL = "/store5/html/images/buttonsets/TheAgora_Caramel";

The button sets location is set by the URL to Images... If you have a different URL to Images than what was the default location ( IE: html/images ), then you need to transfer the 'buttonsets' directory to the location where the rest of your images are, the URL of Images location.

You should never directly edit the agora_user_lib.pl file, this will just get overwritten the next time you edit the settings for the template...

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
I am experiencing the same issue. The Blu_Green buttonset works normally, and the other buttonset images exist, I can view them manually through my file manager. They are in the same directory tree as the Blu_Green ones that work fine (IE each set is in its proper subdirectory under the 'buttonsets' folder). But Blu_Green is the only choice given in the manager.

This was a clean install. I am using the default image directory (other images all are displaying normally). I am clueless... Are the other buttonsets a "Pros Only" feature in 5.2 or something?

Post Workaround 
BTW, I did find a simple workaround... which was to rename the directory TheAgora_BluGreen (where the default buttons are stored) to TheAgora_BluGreenDEF and then rename the directory of the buttonset I wanted to TheAgora_BluGreen...

It doesn't solve the problem, but at least I have the buttons I want.

The buttonsets selection IS there by default... and available in ALL v5.x versions.
There has to be a problem with the settings as to why the other buttonsets are not there.
I set up many, many, many of these carts for clients and have NEVER had it where the buttonsets were not available in a clean install...

In the Primary/Core Settings set the image settings as follows:
URL to Images:
Code:
html/images

Self-Serve Images: Yes, if running the store inside a cgi-bin
NO, if running the store outside of the cgi-bin

Disk path for images:
Code:
./html/images

There should not be anything else in those fields...

As for your custom buttonset, rename it its own directory once you have recovers the buttonsets selection...

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Post Solved 
I was confused at first, because the Primary/Core image setting was
Code:
html/images

Then I realized what it was. I had a trailing blank space after, which of course was read as %20

I removed the extra space, the button list appeared, and all was good. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1