The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Can't get in
Post Can't get in 
Don't know if anyone can help or give advice, but I am actually a Pro member and have been trying to get into the Pro Forum for three days now. It won't accept my username and/or password and I am pretty sure I have put in the correct info. Just wondering if I might need to turn on or turn off something or other on my browser (IE7). I have questions to ask but can't get in, can I just use the free forum even though I am a pro member????.

Can you access http://members.agoracartpro.com ?
If so, have you registered to use the forum?
If so, have you tried using the password recovery link?

You can use the free forum for some things, but if it is in relation to a pro members only feature, it cannot be discussed in the free forum.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Can you access http://members.agoracartpro.com ?
If so, have you registered to use the forum? Even though you have a pro membership, you still need to register to use the forum.
If so, have you tried using the password recovery link?

You can use the free forum for some things, but if it is in relation to a pro members only feature, it cannot be discussed in the free forum.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post Can't get in 
Hi again Bonnie and thanks for your timely response. Now, I don't know what goes here, but here are the answers to your questions from your reply.
No, I can't access http://members.agoracartpro.com/proforum it comes up "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage"...etc., In fact, I don't even get the login popup asking for my username and password anymore. I did get that popup at first, but after the first few rejects it doesn't come up anymore. I have the original printed email from Mr. ED welcoming me to the pro forum right here in front of me from when I registered for the pro forum which answers your second question - it has the username and password written right here on it so I know I used the correct info).
I don't know that it would do any good trying the password recovery link for two reasons: (1) I don't get the login popup anymore and (2) I have the correct username and password sitting right in front of me (from Mr.ED's welcome email).
I have totally enabled all popups in my browser (IE7) and even added the proforum link to alowable popups. ??
Hope you can help me out again. Best Regards Bob

Looks like you hit it too many times with rejects and got your IP addy banned...
Go to http://www.agoracart.com/contactus.html
Submit a request for your IP addy to be unbanned. Explain things and include your IP address.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Post Can't get in 
Thanks anyway Bonnie, but I can't even access http://www.agoracart.com/contactus.html
Regards,
Bob

Private Message me with the info and I'll try to get it over to Mister Ed.

Get a Gold Membership
Post Can't get in 
Hi Bonnie, After hours of mucking about, I have discovered that I owe you and MR ED an enormous apology. You see, I was not locked out of the pro forum, I, in fact, have been trying to use my pro forum username and password to get into the members area. After selecting the pro forum link on in the manager, I assumed that I would need to enter my pro forum username and password instead of reading what the login popup box said as it actually asked for my pro members area username and password and I don't actually use the pro forum username and password until I get to the pro forum to actually login. But don't worry, I am giving myself a major kick in the deflated human chair cushion right now ( which I guess you will feel like doing when you read this post). I do apologise profusely and sincerely hope that I have not caused you too much of a diversion from more important matters. Whilst I am here, could you please let me know what the correct proceedure is to make a new post (or several) as I have entered three products into my store now and I have several questions to ask. Do I just do as I have been doing and click on general chat in the forum and ask away or is there a more correct proceedure. Thanks so much for your help so far. Kind regards, Bob

So you are able to access the Pro Members site??? How about the Pro Forum?

When posting questions don't lump them all together, unless, they are all about the same function or "sub" manager in the cart. Keep each post on 1 subject only and post in the Forum Topic that the subject is related to.

Keeping the subjects in the correct forum topic will make searching the forum much easier for those who come after you seeking answers. There's a new post that explains thing s bit at:
http://www.agoraguide.com/faq/viewforum.php?f=53

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
Post Can't get in 
Yes Bonnie, I can get into the pro forum (pinhead, aren't I?) - thanks for your patience and for clearing up regarding posts. Kindest regards, Bob

Post Where is the pro forum 
I signed up for the pro cart but cannot access it.
I keep getting told I need to sign up for a forum
What forum?
the pro forum keeps asking me for a password and login in
where do I sign up for the pro forum?

Can you access the URL: http://members.agoracartpro.com

If you get a login and cannot login, then your pro memebership has not been activated, yet, and you will need to wait for an "Activation" email.

If you can get in past that login, then you need to register to use the forum at:
http://members.agoracartpro.com/proforum/index.php
Click on the "Register" link.

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
I got this K-Factor Technologies, Inc. Transaction Confirmation
but no link to confirm anything
who do I contact?
I contacted Mr Ed and he keeps telling me I need to register with the forum.
and y account is active, but I still cant get into anything

Contact Mister Ed and tell him that you cannot get past the login popup window for the members area.

Get a Gold Membership
I sent a message this morning and no reply.
any other suggestions other then requesting my money back?

It takes Mister Ed a little while, but he will make things right...
Give him some time, he's only one person...
He gets hundreds if not thousands of emails a day, it can take a while for him to get through them.
Not to mention, he's on Mountain time, so he's probably still in bed...

Another way to send him a message is through the contact form at:
http://www.agoracart.com/contactus.html

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
I had a free cart set up could that be stopping me from gettig into the pro one?
D

usernames and passwords are case sensitive...
be patient though, I know it is hard...
Make sure that when you contact him you give him particulars about the membership transaction.
IE: When you signed up, what username/password you chose, your name, invoice number, website url, etc... give as much info as you can so he can get you linked up.

I haven't heard from him yesterday, either... I know that he has got to be "crazy buzy" right now...

Get a Gold Membership
He said my account was active. But I cant get to it.
I can access the free one.
I have a business www.wpkennedys.com
I had built a complete store with version 4. But I needed to become a member to use paypal pro.
So I signed up and deleted the version 4
and I wanted to get the new store up during the holidays.

i had the same user name and password for the free account as well as the pro.
Does that matter?

Post I can't get access either 
Paid for Pro membership 5 days ago.

Have emailed Mr. Ed twice.
He hasn't replied.

Have used the free version for years and have been a Pro member in the past.
Don't mind a few days delay, but will be more comfortable if Mr. Ed acknowledges I exist.

Walt

Try contacting him using the contact us form... It seems that's the only way my emails get to him...
http://www.agoracart.com/contactus.html

HTH!

Get a Gold Membership
You are certainly responsive.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1