The Official Website of AgoraCart and Agora.cgi
AgoraCart.com Demos Download AgoraCart User Manuals & Wiki Gold Members Forum Go Gold Now! Gold Version Memberships

AgoraCart.com

About
Features
Download
Payment Gateways
Send a Donation
Founders Club
BLOG: News & Updates

Showcases & Demos

AgoraCart Demos
Shop Live Stores

Downloads & Add-ons

Gold Version Downloads
DBwizz Database Mgr.
AgoraCart.com Store

Help & Support

User Manuals
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat
Tech Support
Certified Agora Pros
Certified Designers
Hire a Freelancer

Gold Version Members

Member Benefits
Join Today!
Gold Members Home
Gold Version Users Forum
Gold Version Chat Rooms
Gold Version Downloads

For Store Owners

Merchant Accounts
Cool Resources
Advertise Here
"Powered by" Logos
Web Hosting Search

Misc.

Contact Us
MEET's Talking Guide
The Ancient Greek Agora

AgoraCart Free User Forums

This is the official FAQ and Cool Tips guide For the AgoraCart shopping Cart software

Official Sponsors of the AgoraCart Project:

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
is this right for me
Post is this right for me 
Hi im thinking of using this software but im already maxed out om my sql databases it it possiable to run without using any sql

yes agoracart is based on a flatfile database... so this would be perfect if you need a cart without mysql databases.....

One other thingis there a hack/upgrade that lets it be pay pal compilent 80% of my customers use pay pal??

The Paypal license and files are available to lifetime Pro Forum members, as are several useful hacks and other benefits. For information on the Pro Forum use the following link.
http://www.agoracart.com/proforum.htm

yes... there are a standard PayPal and a PayPal IPN payment gateways avaiable to Pro Members... i think you have to be a Lifetime member to get IPN but they are avaible.... as well as many additional gateways and Pro Member realeases of the cart

lmao.... talk about timing Milehigh... we posted at almost the same moment... but you beat me by less than a minute :-P

Yes, a true coincidence.... As they say "great minds think alike"... :lol:

Thanks for the info ill have to set the Free agora shop cart and one other shop cart that is already palpal copmatiable and let the business owner decide with they prefer then hopefully they will agree that this ones better :) and give the authrization for me to become a life member

one other thing (to help confince him) with pro membership do we get to remove the powered buy agora cgi links ect ?

actually as far as i know there isn't anything stating anywhere that you have to keep that...... even on the free version.... don't quote me on that but that's what i do believe.... as i don't remmeber seeing it and i know alot of sites don't put it.....

The Agoracart image and copyright notice are not generally enforced by Mister Ed, however it's recommended that a site at least have a credit line that it is running Agoracart, which many people place in the footer. After all, even at the $60 fee for Lifetime Pro Membership it is a terrific bargain for an excellent shopping cart. Personally, I especially believe that anyone using the freebie version, and not contributing to the project, has an obligation to prominently credit agoracart. But I'm a pay my way sort of guy.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1